Happy Cabbage Analytics is an integrated analytics and marketing platform that revolutionizes how cannabis dispensaries and delivery services interact with their data, target customers and inform business decisions.
Built by data scientists intrigued by the unique data landscape of the cannabis industry, Happy Cabbage is on a mission to bring the power of AI to business owners in this booming industry. Our solutions help our customers turn data into action with a product suite addressing many functions of a cannabis retailer.
We are a lean and mighty team- we collaborate closely to move fast and efficiently. At Happy Cabbage, we value customer trust, teamwork and innovation.
We are seeking a rockstar intern candidate with relevant experience across SaaS Sales. The hired candidate will report directly to the Director of Growth and be responsible for various projects across the Sales & Operations organizations.
- Work closely with AEs to drive new business through outbound leads
- Prospect and call future Clients
- Build pipeline for AEs to close
Because we are revolutionizing an emerging market, we need someone who is a creative & resourceful problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves and excited about building an organization.
Project Outline (subject to change based on business needs):
You’ll be setup for success if you have:
- Experience with customer communication- ability to understand a client’s challenges
- Experience with business operations and financial metrics
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Quick thinker and creative problem solver, thrives in fast paced environments
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Unwavering curiosity and eagerness to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer. Happy Cabbage Analytics is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.