Happy Cabbage Analytics is an integrated analytics and marketing platform that revolutionizes how cannabis dispensaries and delivery services interact with their data, target customers and inform business decisions.
Built by data scientists intrigued by the unique data landscape of the cannabis industry, Happy Cabbage is on a mission to bring the power of AI to business owners. Our solutions help our customers turn data into action with a product suite addressing many functions of a cannabis retailer.
We are a lean and mighty team- we collaborate closely to move fast and efficiently. At Happy Cabbage, we value customer trust, teamwork and innovation.
We are seeking a qualified Business Development Representative with relevant experience across SaaS sales. The hired candidate will report directly to the Director of Growth and be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with Account Executives to drive new business through outbound leads
- Prospect and call future Clients
- Build pipeline for Account Executives to close
Because we are revolutionizing an emerging market, we need someone who is a creative & resourceful problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves, and excited about building an organization.
- Utilize HubSpot, cold calling, and emailing to generate new leads and qualify prospects
- Engage with qualified leads to nurture strong relationships
- Set up product demonstrations for Account Executives
- Learn about customer preferences to identify the best forms of outreach
- Effectively use a variety of prospecting tools to build lists of potential customers
- Achieve daily activity metrics (calls, emails, and demos)
- Report to the Director of Growth about daily, monthly, and quarterly goals as well as updates on any new business generation
You’ll be setup for success if you have:
- Experience with customer communication - ability to understand a client’s challenges and identify how they can be solved
- Quick thinker and creative problem solver, thrives in fast paced environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Unwavering curiosity and eagerness to learn
We are an equal opportunity employer. Happy Cabbage Analytics is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.