Happy Cabbage Analytics is an integrated analytics and marketing platform that revolutionizes how cannabis dispensaries and delivery services interact with their data, target customers and inform business decisions.
Built by Data Scientists intrigued by the unique data landscape of the Cannabis Industry, Happy Cabbage is on a mission to bring the power of AI to business owners in this booming industry. Our solutions help our customers turn data into action with a product suite addressing many functions of a Cannabis retailer.
We are a lean and mighty team- we collaborate closely to move fast and efficiently. At Happy Cabbage, we value customer trust, teamwork and innovation.
We are seeking a rockstar Account Executive with proven Sales experience and familiarity with SaaS sales. The hired candidate will report directly to the CRO and be responsible for the full sales cycle- prospect through signing new business. This person will be hugely influential in building the sales org and sales strategy. This position will achieve quarterly sales goals and develop customized sales solutions based on in-depth customer and industry knowledge.
Because we are revolutionizing an emerging market, we need someone who is a creative & resourceful problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves and excited about building an organization.
- Manage client's sales cycle with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Happy Cabbage Analytics
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Work cross-functionally on the topics of Account Management, Marketing, Product Development, and Support
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes including lead generation, demo presentation, CRM management
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
You’ll be setup for success if you have:
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Familiarity with cannabis products and the cannabis industry a plus
- Strong negotiation skills and are able to influence potential customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Unwavering curiosity and eagerness to learn
We pride ourselves on having a people-first benefits package:
- 401k that gives 3% of your base compensation into a fund each month
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary access to concierge in person and virtual healthcare services through our partner providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Happy Cabbage Analytics is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.