Happy Cabbage Analytics is an integrated analytics and marketing platform that revolutionizes how cannabis dispensaries and delivery services interact with their data, target customers and inform business decisions.
Built by Data Scientists intrigued by the unique data landscape of the Cannabis Industry, Happy Cabbage is on a mission to bring the power of AI to business owners. Our solutions help our customers turn data into action with a product suite addressing many functions of a Cannabis retailer.
We are a lean and mighty team- we collaborate closely to move fast and efficiently. At Happy Cabbage, we value customer trust, teamwork and innovation.
We are seeking a Support engineer to join our team. This person will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving our customer issues, and working closely with our Customer Success manager to ensure customer solutions are successful. This person will be hugely influential in both customer success and technical strategy. Because we are revolutionizing an emerging market, we need someone who is a creative & resourceful problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves and excited about building an organization and technology.
- Lead technical relationship for customer accounts- work directly with customer integrations and support issues
- Debug data pipelines and applications- identify root cause of problems, work with technology team to ensure successful solution
- Identify product gaps and feature requests and recommend solutions and prioritization
- Collaborate cross functionally with Customer and Technology teams on projects and customer problems
- Execute customer Integrations with their data platform
- Create systems for reporting on customer health and usage and expand internal tool
You’ll be setup for success if you have:
- 5+ years experience supporting customers, facilitating solutions using R/Shiny, C++, C#
- Proven experience using your listening and problem solving to evaluate and determine essential customer requirements
- You have experience administering software in production environments, including Linux system admin, docker containerization, Kubernetes and Slurm
- Expert-level understanding of the life-cycle stages for digital products, and deep experience supporting external users of an analytics platform built with R/Shiny and deployed using RStudio Enterprise Products
- You have expertise with data architecture, data pipeline execution, database management
- You are a strong project manager- you have experience managing multiple projects, customers priorities and internal priorities simultaneously
- You have strong negotiation skills and are able to influence customers to use solutions, even if it is not the solution they are requesting
- You have excellent people skills and communication- you strive for continued improvement
- Unwavering curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Familiarity with Cannabis technology is a plus
We pride ourselves on having a people-first benefits package:
- 401k that gives 3% of your base compensation into a fund each month
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary access to concierge in person and virtual healthcare services through our partner providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Happy Cabbage Analytics is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.