Happy Cabbage Analytics is an integrated analytics and marketing platform that revolutionizes how cannabis dispensaries and delivery services interact with their data, target customers and inform business decisions.
Built by Data Scientists intrigued by the unique data landscape of the Cannabis Industry, Happy Cabbage is on a mission to bring the power of AI to business owners in this booming industry. Our solutions help our customers turn data into action with a product suite addressing many functions of a Cannabis retailer.
We are a lean and mighty team- we collaborate closely to move fast and efficiently. At Happy Cabbage, we value customer trust, teamwork and innovation.
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our team. This person will be hugely influential in our data and product strategy. This person will be responsible for facilitating product and insights development, and additional reporting requirements for Happy Cabbage’s product suite. Because we are revolutionizing an emerging market, we need someone who is a creative & resourceful problem solver, ready to roll up their sleeves and excited about building an organization and technology.
- Drive & execute data architecture across HCA data pipelines
- Manage data pipeline including ingestion of POS data sources, data cleaning and implementing ELT/ ETL
- Collaborate with development team and data scientists to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization
- Drive data quality used to prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Maintain production data ensuring accuracy and availability for business processes
You’ll be setup for success if you have:
- 3+ years of data engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science & engineering
- Proven experience with data architecture, data pipeline execution, database management
- Excellent analytical skills associated with working on unstructured datasets, data analysis and developing reporting tools using R/Shiny
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Superb communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business leaders
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn in a fast paced environment
We pride ourselves on having a people-first benefits package:
- 401k that gives 3% of your base compensation into a fund each month
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary access to concierge in person and virtual healthcare services through our partner providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Happy Cabbage Analytics is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.